Being crafted with high-quality materials, we expect our products to last for many summers by your side. However, it is very important to take good care of them, following some important recommendations:
Wash by hand if you can. Washing by hand helps your bra last much longer as the straps and band are not stretched in the same way as they would be in a machine.
Use alcohol-free detergents. Alcohol-free detergents allow pieces to retain their color and softness for a longer time.
Lay flat or hang dry. Using a dryer causes elastics to dry up and break, the colors also tend to fade, getting dull much faster.
How to wash by hand
- Dab stains with an alcohol-free soap and water, and rub gently.
- Let it soak for a few minutes in lukewarm water.
- Gently work the suds into the fabric and rinse in cool water until it runs clear.
- Lay your bra flat on a towel, gently fold and press to remove any extra water and lay it out or hang dry
How to machine wash
- Use a delicates bag to separate your bras from the rest of your laundry.
- Always hook the backs of your bras to avoid hooking on other clothing.
- Put similar or same colors in the same bag.
- Wash on a delicate cycle in cool water with an alcohol-free soap.
After swimming, your swimwear needs a shower too. So take it in with you and wash by hand and hang dry afterward. It will help save time and water, and it will make your swimwear last longer.